When we buy any DNA kit we look for the most complete and simple way to interpret the information that our genes have about our ancestry, genetic predisposition to diseases or our response to exercise. However, apart from this valuable information, most genetic tests include access to a Raw Data file. It is called a raw data file because it is a document that must be processed in order to the information it contains is interpretable.
Once the information is obtained from a raw data file, we can extract and interpret many very interesting data such as the following:
- Predisposition to develop diseases or tolerance to some medicines
- Monogenic diseases, that is, diseases resulting from modifications caused in a single gene
- Physical and personal features in order to find out interesting details about yourself
- Physical condition. How your organism responds to physical exercise or diets
- Nutritional Reports
At tellmeGen we analyse your DNA for free with your Raw Data
At tellmeGen you can upload your Raw DNA Data to our platform for free from the main genetic companies such as 23andme, Ancestry, Myheritage, etc. If you upload your Raw Data file you will have access to the information provided by our tool, as well as lifetime (and free!) updates and all new features.
I want to analyse my DNA Raw Data to tellmeGen! Where do I start?
Congratulations, you have made a very good decision! If you want us to analyse your DNA Raw Data from another company for free, you have to follow these steps:
- Create a tellmeGen account here
- Select during the registration the option to upload genetic Raw Data
- Complete the form
- Finish the registration
Once your data is available you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
Welcome to the tellmeGen family!